The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued the official circular regarding the interaction of Hon’ble Prime Minister with students on February 16.
The Prime Minister will give advise to the students on how to deal with examination stress ahead of board exams.
The circular stated, “With class 10 and class 12 examinations round the corner, Hon’ble Prime Minister will interact with school students on February 16 with his initiative ‘Pariksha Par Charcha’ wherein he will advise the students on how to deal with examination stress. The timings of the programme will be 10:30 am to 12 noon.”
Features of the programme:
- Students from classes 6 onwards of all the schools can view or hear the telecast/broadcast
Submit your questions:
Students may submit your questions on MyGov platform by today, i.e. February 11.
Instructions on posing questions:
- Students only from classes 9 and above may ask questions
- The questions should only be about handling the stress in schools caused due to studies/exams and how this can be handles
- The questions should be direct and brief (not more than 100 words)
- The questions should be only in English or Hindi
CBSE ask schools to make necessary arrangements:
According to the official notice, “All schools are requested to make necessary arrangements in the school to enable the students to view/hear the telecast/broadcast, through any one of the modes mentioned above.